“Mickey House is incredible!”
other traveler has booked this property
This is the front of Mickey's Clubhouse Villa
This is the entry to our Mickey's Clubhouse Villa Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This is the entry to our Mickey's Clubhouse Villa
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
Master Bathroom
Living Room/Sitting area with TV.  Sliding doors lead out to pool
Full Kitchen. Working Microwave, Oven & Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator & Freezer.
Eating area off Kitchen
Full Bathroom adjacent to Twin Bedroom upstairs
South Facing pool
Pool area
Dining room Area - Seats 6
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
BMPollett
“Mickey House is incredible!”
Reviewed November 28, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

After staying on the resorts at Disney I was a little hesitant about staying off them for my trip to Disney. Boy was I wrong. From the moment you walk into this house you are enveloped in the Disney experience. It is beautiful. The rooms are spacious. The house is clean and tastefully decorated. The community it's located in is well maintained and secure. The kitchen was equipped and the pool was wonderful. We were so impressed. We cannot wait to stay there again!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Management Response
Nov 30, 2016
Patrick & Belinda, Thank you for your kind words regarding our home. We look forward to having you stay again! Take Care ~ Bridget Inglis
Fearless6...
“Ms”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This villa is perfect for a family holiday. It is presented beautifully and it lives up to its description in every way. The villa is very spacious, has a lovely south facing pool & spa and it has every convienance. I'd squeezed a bed rail into my suitcase and dragged it across the Atlantic to realise there were 2 in the house, a double stroller, cot, stairgates, high chair and a fully equipped games room for the older kids. I'd had a couple of questions so I called the management company who were exceptionally helpful. I've holidayed several times in Orlando and this was one of our best trips to date. While some of the other villas we had previously stayed in were lovely too, this was better and where other management companies were more difficult to communicate with, in that some actually found it difficult to understand English unless I spoke very slowly this management company made us feel very secure. The resort is very nice too, it's gated, safe, beautiful manacured and close to all amminities. I fully intend to stay here again if it's available and I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
Management Response
Nov 27, 2016
Sheila ~ I am so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay! Hope to have you again soon! Thank you for the amazing review! Take Care, Bridget
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing