Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$86
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
ComfortSuites
$77
HolidayInn.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$102
$172
$154
$178
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$137
$110
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$144
$110
All reviewsnewer hotelgolden corralmickey mouse wafflesfront desktwo waffle makersdecent free breakfastdisney partner hotelnetflix accountsaltwater poolbusiness staythe lake buena vistacelebration areaclean freaknice hotelking suitefresh fruitcold cereal
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night. At first look I was impressed. It is new so it felt very clean & modern. Plenty of parking and close to Disney attractions, restaurants and stores. The Smart TV in the room was a great addition - it had access to YouTube, Netflix, etc.The pool area was secured by a room key scanner. Typical hotel continental breakfast was included.

I would not stay at this hotel again because of my poor room experience that I do not think any visitor should have to deal with especially for the price per night. We were given a room on the first floor, 3 ft away from the lobby. Bright light from the front of the hotel was shining through the corners of the closed curtains. Woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was day time - no its only 3 AM. We discovered the air conditioner was leaking water on the floor. We could hear the TV and talking from other guest rooms very clearly. This woke us up in the morning. I stayed in several other hotels in the Orlando area and never had this issue - walls must be very thin. Not sure if it's a similar experience on higher floors but I would not recommend a stay on the first floor.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Tobias D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Humphriesrhino,

Our deepest apologies for the lack of sleep due to the bright lights. It is our intention to ensure all of our guests have a peaceful nights sleep and it is disheartening to read that our black out curtains did not keep the light out of your room. We have made your feedback known to our staff so we may inspect our curtains as we do take your review very seriously and we do hope you return to so we may show you the level of service our guests have come to know from a Marriott brand.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

When I arrived I reminded the staff that I am allergic to feather pillows. She followed me to my room to remove the pillows and said she would be back with more. When she did not come I went to the front desk where she informed me there were no more foam pillows and they were completely sold out so she could not get them from another room. When I went online to check I could still book a room in this hotel so there were in fact rooms available where she could have gotten a pillow for me. Due to lack of pillows I did not sleep well nor did my daughter.

Just a personal peeve and frankly something I feel is unprofessional is that staff person called me “mama.” I am not your “mama”! It is appropriate to call a female “Ma’am or Miss” never “mama.”

At 5:35 a.m. a clanging sound started so I gave up and took a shower. Sadly, I will be tired on the first day of my vacation.

Another thing that bothered me is that the ice bucket and cups are kept in the bathroom—-gross!

I will say the room was clean, the air-conditioner cold, and the wifi is good. However, you should bring your own pillows if you have an allergy to duck feathers or find the inhumane practice of ripping feathers out of birds for the sole purpose of making a pillow disturbing. I personally cannot believe this is a thing in this day and age.

I just went to the breakfast, it is underwhelming. The coffee marked “medium” will grow hair on your chest! I look hung over from lack of sleep. Super bummer!

Room Tip: Do not choose room 133.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Christy P
Tobias D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Christy P,

Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to address your concerns in person prior to your departure. Rest assure that all your concerns were taken seriously and have been brought to the team for correction. We hope you will visit us again to show you the level of service our guests have been raving about.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Saturday night June 2nd. Late night at Disney world with my 3 year old. Got out around 11:30. Found out the hotel I contacted was almost an hour away and we were planning on being back in the morning. Decided to try Kissimmee.

After stopping at a 7-11 I was directed to a holiday inn down the road. It was sold out. The super 8 smelled terrible in the lobby and they wanted 100 bucks For the night. then I saw the sign. Tucked back from the road was the Fairfield inn and suites.

The lobby was very nice and extremely clean. The man behind the counter was David. He got us checked in and and took care of us. Not super cheap but not much more than the 100 bucks at the super 8.

Tired and sleepy we walked down the hall to an awesome room. Bathroom was top notch. Whole room was great and the bed was comfortable. Sleep came quickly.

The next morning we awoke to an absolutely delicious hot breakfast. Eggs and biscuits and gravy. Cereal and waffles. Fruits and drinks. And my beloved coffee.

This place was great and I highly recommend it. We will be staying there again. Close to Disney and worth the price.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Rowsdower2014
Tobias D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Rowsdower2014,

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad you were able to provide you with a memorable experience and that Fairfield Inn breakfast our guests love. We are excited to welcome you back the next time your travels lead you back to the Kissimmee/Celebration area!

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We decided to save some money but still stay at this top of the line Fairfield Inn & Suites. We stayed here a year ago and were impressed, so we decided to see if the premium quality was still there. It has retained the high quality that it had a year ago. You see many hotels start out great and then they tank quickly when attention to cleaning and detail go out the window, but not at this place! Breakfast is still top notch, whole facility is still very clean and in working order.
You can tell the employees take pride in their facility and it shows. Just minutes from Disney and much more, the location is ideal. Why wait for the Disney transportation bus that could take a good part of an hour to show up, when you could already be in your room sleeping? Also Disney properties are now charging to park at the hotel. This hotel doesn't charge for parking.
Thought I would be visiting the nearby Waffle House and IHOP for breakfast, but no need with the more than generous offering that this Fairfield provided. Warm food such as scrambled eggs, omelets with cheese, various sausages and waffles in the shape of Mickey's face. It is the attention to detail that makes this Fairfield stand out. An outdoor pool with an outdoor shower are a must when enjoying the Florida sun. The exercise room features up to date machines and free weights. They even have a water filtration system with a cold spout that delivers freezing cold filtered water. The rooms are well thought out and beds are a clean and comfortable.
The front desk staff is always willing to help you out and are eager to please. You get a lot for your money here and I would even say that I would stay here over higher end hotels.
Save yourself some money, get a free breakfast and be minutes away from all the parks. No brainer.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear blainejacob,

Words cannot express our gratitude for this wonderful review and the time you took to upload those pictures. We are so pleased that we have made your anniversary trip a memorable stay and that you have made our hotel your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to the Walt Disney World!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

A good quality modern hotel.
Close to Disney.
Good choices for breakfast - hot, cold, fruit & yoghurts
PC & printer available to use in reception
Small gym. Small outdoor pool
Golden Corral next door. Wal Mart a short drive down the 192.
Recommended - we would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter D

Dear Peter D,

Thank you so much for your review! Many of our guests enjoy our proximity to the Walt Disney World theme parks and many local restaurants, especially the walking distance to the Golden Corral. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are back in the Kissimmee/Celebration area!