WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #19 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Fitzgerald, Georgia
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

My hotel stay was wonderful. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. The food was nice can't complain for the price we paid. Hotel was close to stores and resturants. The staff was nice and friendly, so when you get there ask for "Jason" he was so friendly and nice. You want be displease.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ollie s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
João pessoa, Pb
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

It's a perfect hotel for sleeping, and that is it. The location is pretty far away from the main places, 10 km from Disney and 20 from universal. The breakfast is rather simple. If this is your main meal, buy some extra food and take it. The workers are friendly and helpful. There is a 7 eleven and a McDonald right in front of it. Well, take your chance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tarik2011
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days. The room was comfortable, it has a small fridge, oven, and iron board. The shower was a walk in shower, water run well. The people at the front desk were nice and helpful. Breakfast was fine. I liked the location most of all away from the traffic and noise around Orlando and still close to the parks. I'd go back for the rate and the comfort.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Viole2013
Hastings, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just returned from Florida on a fly drive this was our first hotel stop and wish I gad booked this on m return two weeks later. The hotel was very welcoming and checked in early, room was large, clean and well equipped with fridge, oven iron and board. Pool not very big but clean and great allowing you to swim anytime. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room at back
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Spice2uk
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

King size bed was fantastic. The room was small but perfect for just a couple. It was far away enough from all the madness on 192. Disney was down the street and easy to get to. The breakfast was okay, but what can you expect from a free continental breakfast right?? The shower was a walk in shower which I loved. Over all would stay there again. Price was just 37.99 with tax using hotel coupon book.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank renna006
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Destiny Palms Hotel as we needed a place to stay. We tried to get the coupon rate of $34 for 4 people but couldn't get that rate so it was disappointing.Don't really expect to get that rate. We payed $50.00 plus tax. Now for my review. The building is a former Sleep Inn. My wife and I stayed their back in 1997 & 2000 and remember it back then. Now they have improved the rooms since then. Recessed lighting above the beds and above the flat panel tvs. The beds are very comfortable. The shower is okay. Some mold and some crud on the bar in the shower. They only have a shower as that how when Sleep Inn's were first built they only did showers. The newer ones have tubs. Good pressure and hot water in the shower. Now in the rooms one of the lights were burned out and I did let them know this fact. They have a toaster oven in the room which was dirty and it did look old. I should have told the front desk about it but didn't . The carpets in the halls look thread bare and like the original ones from when the hotel first was built and opened. They need to be replaced as this doesn't give a real good impression. They also have a mini frig in the room which is a nice touch. I would have preferred a microwave in the room but, they do have one in the breakfast area that you can use. Overall I did sleep well but the rooms are kind of small as the beds take up a lot of room. Now for breakfast, they do have hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles and bagels, and some other choices. I didn't really pay that much attention. Just an average free breakfast. It did the job. Now something that never ceases to amaze me is when people put these eggs in the microwave is they don't cut them in half and then you hear a loud pop as they explode in the microwave and cause a big mess. Then one didn't explode in the microwave but it actually exploded right on a guest's child as they tried to cut it and it kind of hit my daughter who was near by. Not alot like the little girl but I had to duck as well from getting hit by it. I also witnessed a kid drop some tongs that you use to pick up bagels that he dropped on the dirty floor and just put them back without telling the breakfast attendant. I let them know and they looked at me like I dropped it. That's how it felt to me anyway. I would want to know about this as if I didn't see it and then used it myself. Overall experience was just average for me. Would I stay again? Only if I get the coupon rate to be totally honest. Oh, they do have a McDonalds which is right out in front of the hotel and an Italian Restaurant. Went to Micky D's not the other one so I couldn't say how the food was there.

Room Tip: See if you can get the coupon rate found in the little red hotel coupon book found at most Mc Donald...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dicarlo2
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at Disney hotels, but this time we came without kids so there was no need to entertain anyone with a big hotel and activities so we decided on a hotel that was a little cheaper.

We stayed 3 nights and I thought it served its purpose. Our room was clean and it came with a fridge and conventional oven. Which was nice because we grabbed some drinks and snacks at Walmart and kept them in our room. The wifi was free which was nice. Our tv was kind of messed up the first night, but they quickly fixed it before we came back from the park the next day. The only down side was the small bathroom. I wish it was bigger with a sink/mirror inside. The stand up shower was nice and the water was warm.

We never got up in time for the free breakfast (6am-9am) so I can't comment on that. I never went into the pool, but my husband did and he said it was nice.

During our stay, it was overall very quiet. We didn't hear kids until the morning we were leaving and they were very loud and banging on walls and running around.

We picked this hotel because the reviews said not many kids stayed there and also because we left our kids at home with the grandparents so we wanted to be away from kids. Glad we left when the kids next door came along.

Great hotel for a great price. I was happy with it.

• Stayed August 2013