“Great location and beds are comfy!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Downstairs Bathroom
Patio
Front
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Diane S
Pearl River
“The unit at 2634 was filthy.”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The unit we got was not the one that is shown and this was done to other people also. This unit was so dirty. The walls were marked and plaster torn off in places. the white baseboards were not white but black from dirt on them and around the washer and dryer there was so much dust and dirt you didn't want to drop anything on the floor. When I mentioned this I was told someone could wipe the places that bothered me and touch up paint if it really bothered me but the condition shouldn't interfere with our vacation. The furniture - well that is a whole other matter. Some lights didn't even have the capability of being turned on. Before I would touch the patio door to open it I had to wash the grim off. I would never ever stay here again and from conversations around the pool neither would other occupants. I have pictures of the condition.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Teach3v
New Lenox, Illinois
“Great location and beds are comfy!”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Location being one mile from Disney was very convenient, however, if you are in prime time season, it's traffic everywhere. The entrance is VERY easy to pass and I guarantee will miss it the first time. There's no street light for that entrance. It is a gated community, which adds to the security. Check in is 5:00 p.m. and you won't get an email till 4:45 with the code to the door, so plan accordingly. The security lock is super convenient and easy to use. There is a bedroom on the main floor with 2 twin beds and very comfy with extra blankets in the closet. The couches aren't super comfy but doable. The kitchen is minimal as far as supplies. You are provided one paper towel roll, so you might bring one. There's no salt and pepper, so bring your own. The condo is very clean and each bedroom has a nice tv. All beds are comfy, which is a treat after a long day on your feet. Bathrooms are clean, but towels provided are the standard white ones. Washer and dryer upstairs, which is convenient. You are provided one tablet for dishwasher, so bring some dishwasher detergent - same with washer and dryer. There's a Wal-Mart very close to the condo - another convenience! The pool is very nice with plenty of chairs available. Manny gives you all the information in an email. When I did email him, he got right back to me. You park right in front of the townhouse and lighting to the entryway is well lit. I would recommend this townhouse if you are looking for a place to stay when going to Orlando.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
prince j
“Amazing stay, more than expected”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location is so convenient, near to the Disney world, enough grocery store and foods near it. The stunning pool and wonderful hot tub we enjoyed a lot, Manny(the owner) is good in picking up the phone any time we need. Shelly helped me a lot in through the entire booking process appreciate it. The pool table/billiards we enjoyed a lot. We'll visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing