“Nice salad bar Great service”
Review of Johnny's Bar-B-Q

Johnny's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Ocala,FL
“Nice salad bar Great service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved the blue cheese dressing on the salad bar and everything was fresh. Only negative was the "jumbo" pork sandwich was not really that big. You do have to ask for the hot BBQ sauce and the waitress explained that there were two and brought us both. We liked both of them.

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“Local favorite”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Local favorite for good reason. Food always good, priced right with friendly service. My favorite: pulled pork (lunch, dinner, sandwich, by the pound to go -- all good!)

• Visited June 2013
Orange Park, Florida
“Has seriously gone downhill in quality”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I used to love Johnny's BBQ especially since they were a major sponsor of Keystone Heights Athletics, but not too long ago friends and I went there and I have to say, the meat had no taste.
It was odd and I was displeased.
Even more so that I used to like Johnny's so much.

• Visited November 2012
Keystone Heights, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great wings”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Wings are done well and sauces are good. Service is good, everyone is pleasant and friendly. Known for barbie-Q but my favorite was the wings.

Visited June 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Bad Day?”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Maybe the kitchen staff at Johnny's was having a bad day because we were disappointed by the food. My sliced barbeque tasted like reheated left-overs. The collard greens were the best part of the meal. The three of us were looking forward to having the blackberry cobbler with ice cream. Not good. The pastry was gummy, not flakey. However our waitress could not have been more accommodating and friendly. She made it worth the trip.

• Visited December 2012