Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A lovely 3 hours spent in a kayak around the mangroves and canals.

Reviewed 2 days ago
rogerhackney
Miranda is the best!

Reviewed 3 days ago
535deannam
via mobile

All reviews kayak tour ice cold water aqua ventures fresh pineapple plantain chips upside down jelly fish local ecosystem took pictures great guide she loves the florida keys plant life knowledgeable guide highly recommend this experience curry hammock state park small group mangrove tunnels
Reviewed 2 days ago

An easy paddle with Miranda as guide. We enjoyed seeing the mangrove crabs, fish, upside down jellyfish, even a horseshoe crab. I enjoyed the birdlife. We saw manatees!
Water and snacks were provided, consumed at a brief landing. I took an 8 year old and 16 year old along.
Well worth it.

1  Thank rogerhackney
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

What an amazing day with our wonderful tour guide at Curry Hammock State Park. Majestic and beautiful day.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My wife and I went on a relaxing and educational kayak tour with Miranda. She was extremely knowledgeable about the Florida Keys ecosystem and was a great guide. She took us to a sandbar to explore and do some swimming and then we paddled through the mangroves and saw a number of different species of birds, fish, crustaceans, etc. It was a great experience and I recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy nature for a few hours, get some exercise and learn about one of the most beautiful areas of our country.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked the Sampler tour for myself, my husband and teenage son and had a thoroughly enjoyable three hours kayaking the coast and mangroves around Curry Hammock. Miranda really knows her stuff and her enthusiam for the local wildlife, fauna and flora is really engaging. The weather was unfortunately a little too choppy for snorkelling on the day we booked so would love to return to include this too and would definitely book up with Miranda again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant 3 hour tour with Miranda, got to see a shark, green turtle, several rays, crabs, jelly fish, starfish as well as several birds of prey. Sandbar was the highlight. It was like paradise! Must do if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great trip with Miranda. Easy communicating through the week to make sure we booked our trip on the best possible weather day. Lots of fun on our trip. We'd definitely look her up again on a return vacation!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our family really loved this trip and Miranda was such a lovely guide. Somehow she managed to spot turtle, rays etc that we hadn’t initially seen and has eyesight like a hawk. If you want to see nature In a natural peaceful environment go by kayak. Would definitely go a second time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a wonderful time on our Kayak Sampler Tour. Miranda was extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of wildlife and plants. She was wonderful at spotting all kinds of wildlife too. You don't have to have any experience with kayaking. I had none. It's a slow easy pace. Miranda even provided great snacks and water. Also, if needed, she had sunscreen. Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have been wanting to try coastal kayaking and were considering buying a couple kayaks for our own use near our home in New Port Richey. We decided to try-out kayaking on our latest trip to the Keys, and found AquaVentures. Miranda is a energetic and fun guide who is quite knowledgeable of the coastal wildlife and vegetation. We had a wonderful 3-hours and are now hooked! It was worth every cent - I definitely recommend AquaVentures!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Due to rough open sea conditions the itinerary was changed to this more manageable option. Good call by Miranda as we were mostly beginners.

Her understanding of the eco environment was good and the group of 8 all had a great experience.