I paid and booked on bookings.com, after a full day on the water I arrived with my 2 adult sons and future daughter in law----looked great, cabana bar, band playing, pool in view----- they didn't have my room. Found my reservation but had no room. Finally found me a room after freezing in the lobby for more than an hour, and we moved into Bananna Bay for only 1 night.
Next day, we were promised our room, had to wait outside at 7pm on Sunday night for staff to arrive and give us our keys--- we got keys for my room, and the people next doors room. The cooking pots had been "stolen" they said, so cooking our lobster and fish was a challenge. On checking out, asked for refund for night not available, and discount on our room- we were assured we'd only pay $99 for the night we stayed---- Today, my credit card shows $169 for the night, and I used $75 of my credits on my employee bonus points! Terrible management!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Sombrero Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatman_s Sombrero Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Boatman_s Sombrero Resort And Marina
- Marathon Key Sombrero Hotel
- Marathon Key Sombrero Resort & Lighthouse Marina
- Sombrero Hotel