Our second stay proved as good as the first. The staff there bent over backwards to accommodate our party of 5. Our rooms were clean and they were made up nicely every day.
The pool is very nice, comfortable and clean with plenty of lounging chairs. And if you go through the pool to the docks to take a walk, you’ll see iguana’s basking in the sun.
For being a Holiday Inn, this was probably the better of many I’ve stayed in for breakfast. There was always a variety to choose from and they kept up with fresh food right up to the time breakfast was over and one morning it was just one person taking care of quite a crowd. And she kept up (Thank you!). Those who complain about not having healthy choices must be blind. There’s fresh fruit, regular and Greek yogurt, bran muffins and bran cereal, juice and milk. Their coffee was good and every cup was fresh. There’s something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you for a fun-loving tropical vacation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the fabulous Florida Keys. Stay with us for fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses, the Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH), and local island attractions. Our hotel is pet-friendly and 100% smoke free.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon is located in the heart of the Florida Keys; a short drive from Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Express And Suites Marathon
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon Hotel Marathon
- Holiday Inn Marathon
- Marathon Holiday Inn