Stayed here for 1 night while visiting Keys. Great decision. Much more reasonable than Key West . Clean ,friendly and comfortable hotel. Staff were great, typical breakfast. Only drawback was the thin walls between rooms. We could here our neighbors all night talking. Nice pool with view of estuary . Iguanas walking around was a fun experience. There were water sports available on the property with great guides at reasonable prices.
I would stay here again for the peace and quiet compared to Key West .Even a small beach nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you for a fun-loving tropical vacation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the fabulous Florida Keys. Stay with us for fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses, the Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH), and local island attractions. Our hotel is pet-friendly and 100% smoke free.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon is located in the heart of the Florida Keys; a short drive from Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon Hotel Marathon
- The Holiday Inn Express And Suites Marathon
- Holiday Inn Marathon
- Marathon Holiday Inn