We stayed in Sep 2013. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. We'd booked a king bed suite on the 1st floor overlooking the pool and were delighted with it. We didn't use the kitchen area much but for coffee. During the day we had the pool to ourselves. Breakfast was basic but OK. Tea and coffee available all day in the lobby. Tarpon bar & grill next door was good.
Would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you for a fun-loving tropical vacation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the fabulous Florida Keys. Stay with us for fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses, the Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH), and local island attractions. Our hotel is pet-friendly and 100% smoke free.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon is located in the heart of the Florida Keys; a short drive from Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Express And Suites Marathon
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon Hotel Marathon
- Holiday Inn Marathon
- Marathon Holiday Inn