We spent three nights here in August. We had a ground floor room by the pool and were very happy with it. The room was immaculate and a great size - it could sleep 6, with two queens and a double sofa bed - and we never had a problem with noise. The pool area was great, with plenty of sun loungers, and the hotel also had a nice fitness room and computer suite. Breakfast was great, and free tea, coffee and other drinks were available 24 hours a day in the breakfast room.The staff were all very friendly.
We had the same experience as other guests with the wifi, which hardly worked in the room, but was fine in reception and around the pool.
There's a very nice bar and restaurant right behind where we had a good value meal one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you for a fun-loving tropical vacation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the fabulous Florida Keys. Stay with us for fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses, the Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH), and local island attractions. Our hotel is pet-friendly and 100% smoke free.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon is located in the heart of the Florida Keys; a short drive from Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon Hotel Marathon
- The Holiday Inn Express And Suites Marathon
- Holiday Inn Marathon
- Marathon Holiday Inn