“Go for the pizza!”

Ranked #35 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Oldest continuously operating bar & grille in Marathon, Florida Keys. Serving lunch and dinner daily, with live entertainment almost every night. Voted Best Live Music in Marathon 9 years and counting!
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had the Greek Pizza, absolutely delicious. The deco is typical for a Keys bar/restaurant (very relaxed, nothing special - although the lego model of a 'happening' Miami street is worth a look) but the waitresses are friendly, the food is good and live music is a bonus.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Place looks rundown. Smelt like motor oil. Rude waitress. My chair was about to break. Flat pop. Need I say more.

1  Thank Scott_954
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My family and I go to the Hurricane every Thursday, and it is amazing every time. It is very family friendly with games for the kids and adults. I also get lunch there sometimes when I am working. But overall my experience there is amazing every time. Keep it up you guys! I am a local and defiantly will never turn the Hurricane down any day of the week.

1  Thank Mandi T
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A nice place to dine with a live band and American Cuisine... a nice place to meet friends and enjoy a laid back ambiance

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I thought I would try the Pizza on good Friday! what a mistake that was! I'm from south Philadelphia and Italian and they don't know pizza at the Hurricane! Very dry and little or no cheese and the cheese that was on it was not what should be on it! Not to be pickey or critical but that was a disgrace! The worse pizza we ever had! My two cents!

1  Thank mroffshore77