“Go for the pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 87 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Go for the pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had the Greek Pizza, absolutely delicious. The deco is typical for a Keys bar/restaurant (very relaxed, nothing special - although the lego model of a 'happening' Miami street is worth a look) but the waitresses are friendly, the food is good and live music is a bonus.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

Petoskey, Michigan
“Terrible experience!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Place looks rundown. Smelt like motor oil. Rude waitress. My chair was about to break. Flat pop. Need I say more.

1 Thank Scott_954
Marathon, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thursday Wing Night, & Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My family and I go to the Hurricane every Thursday, and it is amazing every time. It is very family friendly with games for the kids and adults. I also get lunch there sometimes when I am working. But overall my experience there is amazing every time. Keep it up you guys! I am a local and defiantly will never turn the Hurricane down any day of the week.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mandi T
Montevideo, Uruguay
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

A nice place to dine with a live band and American Cuisine... a nice place to meet friends and enjoy a laid back ambiance

Visited April 2014
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Pizza at the Hurricane”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I thought I would try the Pizza on good Friday! what a mistake that was! I'm from south Philadelphia and Italian and they don't know pizza at the Hurricane! Very dry and little or no cheese and the cheese that was on it was not what should be on it! Not to be pickey or critical but that was a disgrace! The worse pizza we ever had! My two cents!

• Visited April 2014