“Fun place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Great and friendly staff. Good food at a fair price. Plenty of outdoor seating. One of the only places in Marathon that is open late.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a great place for lunch. Specials included $6 burgers and I had a grilled tilapia sandwich that was excellent. It was very busy when we were there around noon but the service was still reasonable. My son had the baked dolphin and thought it was very good. The location is right beside Tilden's Dive Center. This makes it very handy for a bite to eat at the end of a four hour dive trip.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've been here at least twenty times over the last three years and loved everything about the place. The food, service, beer, music and atmosphere were the best.

This year (Mar 2013), I went three times and each time was disappointed. They used to have several IPA's - now, no Dogfish - just one that is minimally hoppy. They used to be pet-friendly but no more. The pizza crust was limp and soggy plus it took over 45 minutes to arrive at table.

The music act was good though and they still have the best music but I doubt I'll be back soon.

Porky's and Burdines get better and better each year.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Sat on the sunny back deck. Had a great waitress. The food was good and plentiful and all for a very reasonable price. Will go again the next time in the keys. Biggest problem we had was finding the place.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Went their for first time on Saturday. Never stayed to have even one drink. The bar tender completely ignored us to the point that we got up and left. Shame for him because we tip most times more then 20%. Never go their again. Were locals, not a smart thing to do to locals. I will make sure everybody I know does not go their. Hope it was worth to the miserable bartender.

1  Thank sommers38