“They did a great job.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #57 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, FL
“They did a great job.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The bread was fresh and everyone there did a great job. The cut and packed each half of the sandwiches we ordered and then bagged them individually because we were taking the sandwiches fishing. Three days in a row. Subway, its always good !

Visited August 2013

nj
“It's a really good Subway!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

i would not normally write a review about a fast food restaurant but I have to say this Subway is the freshest, nicest one I have ever been to.
For 3 days in a row we ordered 7 different sandwiches, wrapped up into 14 for a boat trips. Each time we were greeted with smiles. Where I live we would have been greeted with attitutes and eye rolls and the bread would have been stale.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta,GA
“It's a Subway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Same as most other Subways I've been to in the country. Same ingredients and subs. Not sure why some people have complained so much about petty things. They never claimed to be a 5 star restaurant! It's a Subway. If you want a sub, go there. Want a really good sub though? Go to the Publix deli.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Marathon, Florida
“Lost Appetite”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

As I was looking over the topping trays while deciding what veggies to have when I was suddenly grossed out by the "sandwich engineer" scraping the old, brown dried up lettuce off the sides of the display container and allowing it to fall back in to it with the rest of the lettuce. I could not help thinking "what else do they scrape into those trays". Needless to say I lost my appitite, said "no thanks" and moved on to somewhere else. It's too bad because I have enjoyed most other Subways around the country. Often when I drive by this one and think I would like to try again, I just can't get past the lettuce scene.

• Visited February 2012
“It sucks.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went in to subway in mararthon today it was horrible I said hi to the clerk and he didnt respond back at all. No "hi" no "what will you have" he just stood there. And when he spread my avocado on he pulled all the bacon off one half of my bread so I had to open it back up at home and fix it. And when handing my change back he dropped it to soon and didn't say sorry he just walked away. I'm calling tomorrow to hopefully talk to management.

• 2 of 5 stars