“It's a really good Subway!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #56 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed September 1, 2013

i would not normally write a review about a fast food restaurant but I have to say this Subway is the freshest, nicest one I have ever been to.
For 3 days in a row we ordered 7 different sandwiches, wrapped up into 14 for a boat trips. Each time we were greeted with smiles. Where I live we would have been greeted with attitutes and eye rolls and the bread would have been stale.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Same as most other Subways I've been to in the country. Same ingredients and subs. Not sure why some people have complained so much about petty things. They never claimed to be a 5 star restaurant! It's a Subway. If you want a sub, go there. Want a really good sub though? Go to the Publix deli.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

As I was looking over the topping trays while deciding what veggies to have when I was suddenly grossed out by the "sandwich engineer" scraping the old, brown dried up lettuce off the sides of the display container and allowing it to fall back in to it with the rest of the lettuce. I could not help thinking "what else do they scrape into those trays". Needless to say I lost my appitite, said "no thanks" and moved on to somewhere else. It's too bad because I have enjoyed most other Subways around the country. Often when I drive by this one and think I would like to try again, I just can't get past the lettuce scene.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went in to subway in mararthon today it was horrible I said hi to the clerk and he didnt respond back at all. No "hi" no "what will you have" he just stood there. And when he spread my avocado on he pulled all the bacon off one half of my bread so I had to open it back up at home and fix it. And when handing my change back he dropped it to soon and didn't say sorry he just walked away. I'm calling tomorrow to hopefully talk to management.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Not your typical subway...the workers usually have no idea what you are ordering and they refuse to make things that other subways have made for years, like pizza subs.