“Good and affordable”

La Nina Market
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Cuban, Deli
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Great little cuban restauran. Meat, rice and beans were seasoned pretty good. Deep fried fish was just like I like it with no batter or distracting sauces. I highly recommend it for take out. If you want to eat in, the place is rather small and feels cramped.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

It’s a simple, cozy place on the main road at marathon key, close to the the hammocks resort, the prices are great, Portions are way big, food is good, the place full on an instant during peak hours, a plus sign, the staff is friendly, and greeted clients with a smile, food is served fast, the menu is very variable, as a chef and food explorer I follow this guidelines, to review a good restaurant, it’s is full at peak hours, it smell like good food even on the outside, when you enter and sees that everyone has clean their plates, all good signs p, you can’t go wrong with this place, have a flan or a budín for desert, trust me it’s good! Their lechón (roasted pork) amazing, tender and well marinate with Cuban mojo!

1  Thank nro_doc
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

On our way to Key West and stopped here for a bite to eat for lunch. We ordered 2 sandwiches, but could have easily split one. My husband agreed that it was the best Cuban sandwich we ever had. The iced Cuban coffee was fantastico! I knew it was good because all the locals were there! They need to crank up the a/c a bit.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Visiting our son and family on vacation in MarathonWe we’re looking for a mom and pop type place and we found it Food was delicious not expensive and the people were very friendly Loved it

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic! I grew up here in the Keys where we have great Cuban food. This place is fantastic! Really small authentic place run by a Cuban family who appreciates simple and good!

1  Thank PerryL233