“BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD! ”
Review of La Nina Market

La Nina Market
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Cuban, Deli
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

What a gem to find In the keys. A must stop while driving through or staying in Marathon. The staff and owners are friendly and everything here is so good.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Food: Delicious, best pork we found in the keys. The chicken was also very well seasoned and plantains were perfection! Very well sized portions too.
The workers there were very helpful and easy going. I had forgotten my Ray Ban aviators there (without realizing it, i thought maybe I lost it at the beach.) Next day my husband convinced me it was a good idea to stop and ask. They were there! The owners kept it safe and clean hoping we'd come back. Thank you so much! Saved me some money ;) I wish I lived closer so I could eat there regularly.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

They have one the best coffee in Marathon, Cuban Sandwich is good, I don't like to much the bread, but is my personal opinion, its better order for take out , because the place is so small and no enough parking lot.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

So I grew up in Key West and love Cuban but am use to things a certain way.
The Cuban sandwich was just ok.
They are reasonably priced, we choose take out and it was nice to have to cook but not good enough to go back. The cafe con leche was very good

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Even for a couple of vegans, we enjoyed the black beans and rice, boiled yuca, and tostones. They open early and serve coffee at the window. Very authentic!