“okay”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 27, 2013

was okay had a problem as they did not understand what we wanted think the Scottish accent floored them

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I do not recommend this establishment if you are wanting good or decent Chinese food. We placed an order by phone for pick up and when we arrived to pick it up the restaurant was very dirty and unkept. When we got the food home it was so nasty that we threw it out which was disheartening after spending $30. I am not sure what kind of meat they used for our chicken and beef dishes but I can tell you that it didn't taste like chicken or beef

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Buffet was okay and the service was good. Nothing rearkable really but the kids were happy topick their own food.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

So why would you go to a run of the mill Chinese restaurant when you're in the middle of the seafood-y, Cuban-y goodness of the keys? We did because of the Trip Advisor reviews and because we were really hungry, so a buffet sounded good. Next time, though, I'll skip this one. As others have said, the buffet was quite small compared to what we're used to in our area. So if the individual dishes were good, well, there still wasn't much variety. So we went here for lunch, and the buffet was about four choices of entree, including 2 broccoli dishes that appeared to be identical except for the protein (one was tofu), General Tso's, some chicken skewers, egg foo yung. Some egg rolls were a little better than the average, sweet and sour chicken was good, and of course, the yummy little donut things at the end. I suppose for locals this would be a nice variety, but for tourists like we were, I'd recommend sticking to what the keys do best.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I order take out a few times each month. I love their food. The honey garlic chicken, lo mein, steamed dumplings, and chicken with broccoli are delicious. Needless to say, I usually spend about $40 per order. But it's well worth it. I recommend take out or delivery as the restaurant itself lacks ambience.