“Great Chinese food and good value.”

Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rockville, Maryland
“Great Chinese food and good value.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family and I have been traveling around Marathon for a few days and we started to miss Chinese food. As a native born Chinese, I wasn't expecting much from a Chinese restaurant in a tourist area. However, we had a great experience, and there were both Americanized and authentic Chinese dishes. They had quick service, generous portions, and good value.

• Visited December 2012

• Hungarian first
Singapore, Singapore
“For the keys, it's good”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Fast, decent quality. Chow mien was very good. Standard American type Chinese dishes. Will try Chinese veggies next time. Had general chaos and fried wontons, too heavy.

Rockford, Illinois
“Lunch buffet at the Panda House.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I looked forward to having lunch at the Panda House buffet so much that I would arrange my trip to town from Grassy Key, so that sometime after noon I would be near the Panda House and I could enjoy a good mid-day meal there. I also like to eat before I go grocery shopping. The Panda House is convenient to shopping as it is right across the highway. The selection was small but there was good variety and everything I stuck my fork in was very good. The seating was comfortable in a booth or at a table. There is no outside seating. The beautiful decor added a nice feel to my lunch experience. I will certainly be going back to the Panda House the next time I'm in Marathon,Florida!

• Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Take Out or Delivery In Marathon.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

As a seasonal resident of Marathon, this is one of regualar locations when I want Chinese food.

I'm not a fan of eating in the restaurant, but the speed, quality and price for Chinese takeout is perfect.

It's always ready when I get there, the quality is the same from time to time and the price very reasonable.

• Visited October 2012
Marathon, Florida
“When you get out of your car, believe your nose.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I like going to a Chinese buffet every so often. For that reason, I've gone there 5 or 6 times over many years, always hoping they've improved. They never have. I always swear I'll never go back. Maybe I'll try again in a year or two or three. Maybe not.

Visited February 2012