“When you get out of your car, believe your nose.”

Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Marathon, Florida
“When you get out of your car, believe your nose.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I like going to a Chinese buffet every so often. For that reason, I've gone there 5 or 6 times over many years, always hoping they've improved. They never have. I always swear I'll never go back. Maybe I'll try again in a year or two or three. Maybe not.

Visited February 2012

• Hungarian first
Marathon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will not be going back.”
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

This used to be the best Chinese restaurant around here, more specifically in Marathon.  I am sad to say that this is no longer the case since the restaurant the last time I visited seems to be a little run down and smelly.  That smell is what prompted me to write this review.  I ordered to go and when I went to pick up my order I notice a really foul odor as you enter the restaurant, it small like human urine and in the heat of the keys you can imagine the stench.
The food I ordered was not good and it does not reflect the description in the menu. One of the Items I ordered was the Mongolian Beef that is supposed to be prepared with scallions; mine was prepared with like 2 pounds of onions and maybe 1 oz of beef.

In conclusion I am disappointed with this restaurant.

Houghton, Michigan
“A regular stop for visiting boaters”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

If you enjoy an inexpensive Chinese buffet lunch with super-fresh food in a clean and friendly atmosphere, look no further. Panda House also delivers. I am particularly fond of the way they do tofu and veggies.

Visited February 2012
Marathon, Florida
“Not what i expected it to be!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was soo excited to finally eat chinese food after months of seafood and grilling out. i was craving crab ragoons and egg rolls and much more... but no where near did they have the things i hoped for. its a single bar buffet. verrry tiny. about 12 things to pick from so not much of a variety. wouldnt recommend it because its not worth it!

Visited April 2012
“Very good food - very quick!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent Chinese food at very reasonable prices! We couldn't believe how quickly we were served; yet it tasted fresh and delicious. A definite return is in order!

• Visited April 2012