“Great place for breakfast or lunch”
Review of The Stuffed Pig

The Stuffed Pig
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Stuffed Pig has been serving breakfast and lunch for over 30 years. Indoor seating and outdoor garden tiki setting.
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Very friendly with a huge range of food to choose from. We stayed down the road at Hawks Cay and came here for breakfast as it was great value for money. The Lobster fritters i had for lunch were amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,397)

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Lots of food, good menu variety. Friendly staff. Eat outside, under the thatched tiki roof. It is an true Keys breakfast and lunch dining experience.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Always a wonderful breakfast!!!!
Very large selection, with breakfast until 2 and lunch after 11.
You sit outside under a Cabana or a small inside are if you prefer.
The most popular breakfast restaurant in Marathon!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

My wife and I stayed close-by at Tranqulity Bay Resort, at their recommendation, we had breakfast at the stuffed pig. I had a ham and cheese and omelette and she had a veggie omelette, with we're good and the price was very fair at $23. The coffee was very good, but there were very few choices for me on a GF diet, I made due and still had a good breakfast. The 4 stars is because they do not accept debit or credit cards which is unusual now, and they weren't the most friendly people I've seen today, but hey, it was a Sunday morning in Florida and they were working, so I understand.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

We stopped here just past lunch time. Waitress was super nice. We sat out in the Tiki Hut area and there was a nice breeze. Food was good.