“Best around Marathon for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Stuffed Pig

The Stuffed Pig
Ranked #22 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Stuffed Pig has been serving breakfast and lunch for over 30 years. Indoor seating and outdoor garden tiki setting.
Oneida, New York
“Best around Marathon for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We've have vacationed in this same area for the last three years and have eaten at a number of restaurants over those years. This is by far the best for a delicious breakfast. They have seating both indoors and outside. We have tried a number of items on the breakfast menu and they all have been outstanding. Bacon is thick and meaty. Sausage patties are thick, nicely seasoned and not greasy. Canadian bacon slices are more like slabs... Very accommodating about substitutions.

Nice wait staff, too..

MA
“Go here for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This place had it all...charm, character, value and great food!! It really should be on a TV show like D D & D's. We got seated in the back (behind the kitchen) so it was a little buggy but we got a chance to talk to some of the staff and they were great!! Fantastic food and I will seek them out when I get down there again.

Toronto, Canada
“Always pleased each visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I love big breakfasts, and the stuffed pig never dissapoints me. The selection is amazing, food cooked to order and the coffee just keeps coming. Service is fast and friendly, it has to be due I believe because of the turnover. Don't get me wrong you are never rushed to leave so more can be seated.

Visited February 2014
Miami, FL
“Best breakfast in the Keys!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stopped at the Stuffed Pig on our way to Key West due to the positive reviews we read here. It was all true and more! It was the best breakfast I have had anywhere in a long time. There were four of us and we each had something different and all of it was outstanding! We liked it so much that we stopped again on our way back to Miami. I ordered the "Piglet" for the smaller portions (and smaller price), and it was definitely enough for me. Absolutely wonderful and delicious breakfast. We ate outside and enjoyed the fresh air and friendly service. Highly recommend!!!

Indianapolis
“Solid breakfast, short-order diner. You won't go wrong here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

This place reminds me of every diner I ever ate in as a kid in the 1970s in Indiana. Wood paneling, diner tables, old-timers sitting and drinking coffee and doing the crossword. I understand there's an outdoor seating area, but we were sitting inside. The waitress was friendly and the food was good. It's hard to mess up breakfast, but I ordered something a little bit specific and it came out perfect. Exactly as I ordered. Prices were right, service was good. If you're looking for a sure bet for some good diner food in Marathon, this is it.