“Breakfast under a hut”

The Stuffed Pig
Ranked #19 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Stuffed Pig has been serving breakfast and lunch for over 30 years. Indoor seating and outdoor garden tiki setting.
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were looking to have breakfast but needed to be a dog friendly restaurant. This place a very dog friendly they provide you with water and cookies for your dog. I thought that was a very nice touch. We order the gravy pig breakfast and the stuffed pig breakfast. It was delicious. The only problem they have is the long wait, but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I can't believe that we never stopped here before!! We happened to be driving by and turned around to go and try this place. I'm so glad we did! The 2 ladies at the front were great! We sat inside. You just get that old diner- home town feeling with good food!! Although we didn't try the famous breakfast the fried shrimp and cheeseburger were great. We definitely will be returning here again. They close at 2 which is a bummer because we would have come back every night!!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We came in for lunch one day. I had the conch/lobster fritters. They came with fries, but I asked for the tangled onions, which they gave me with no problems, and they were very tasty. Unfortunately, the fritters weren't to my taste. They seemed overcooked, and they were like dark, sort of slimy, hush puppies. The conch fritters I've had have been less bready. I couldn't taste the conch/lobster either. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich, which was really good (I tasted it). I wish I'd ordered that. I made up for it with a piece of key lime pie that was really fabulous for dessert. The service was friendly, and the staff were chatting with the regulars the whole time we were there. The atmosphere was like a small-town diner (which it was). They don't take credit cards.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was reasonably priced and they had a nice patio out back. We ate inside, so the air conditioning was nice. It's not a big fancy place, but the waitresses are friendly and the food is good. They even have Alligator on the menu. I would say for the money it's a good spot and the food is good (this place was recommended to us by locals) ! The portions were also good and I think you can count on the Stuffed Pig to treat you right. The bathrooms (brand new, cement building outside) were really really clean and spacious, something you don't always see in the Keys LOL! The service was also really quick and they made sure to keep your coffee topped up!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The perfect way to start your day in the Keys ! Very laid-back and Awesome food ! I ordered the piglet and could not eat it all. Love to start my vacation morning with good coffee and better Mimosa's !!