“I live in marathon”

Burdines Waterfront
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: "Thank you to all our customers for your patronage and support. We appreciate all of the reviews you give us on Trip Advisor, even the negataive ones because it helps us to be better and provide our guests with a memorable experience."Sincerely,Randy K. GM
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

I been here a few times also know someone who works there and the food is really good!
My favorite thing from here is the Quesadilla;) & the fries and of course for dessert the Key lime pie
Jesus Ramos!

1  Thank jesus1907
Write a ReviewReviews (2,016)

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Beautiful setting. You drive past funky fishing abodes. Appears totally safe. Just funky.
Sit out on the water, be greeted by incredibly friendly staff and the eat reasonably priced fresh food at picnic tables on an upstairs deck. Much more fun and muchbetterfoid than the large touristy spots.

1  Thank cside04
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I gave this five stars just because of the fries. I need to go back and get another basket. I also had a wrap that was much more sophisticated than I expected. It was blackened fish with broccoli and goat cheese. Who would have thought?! It seemed like a real local place in an out is the way area. Worth the effort and the fries were so good!!!

1  Thank srecht
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Best Hamburgers in the Keys, in my opinion. Great view and ambiance for a late afternoon lunch on the deck. Ice cold beer and great people that work very hard to make sure you are happy. A must.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our family of five was looking for a casual but decent place to eat, and since Burdines had good recommendations we gave it a try, and we are glad that we did. As mentioned in other reviews you definitely drive through a lower income area to get there, but keep going the restaurant is just down the road. We sat out overlooking the little waterway and got to watch numerous boating coming and going. The sunset was pretty, service was good and the food was great. My kids agreed that the french fries were excellent. I had the triple cheese steak sub and it was great.