“Waterfront getaway”

Burdines Waterfront
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: "Thank you to all our customers for your patronage and support. We appreciate all of the reviews you give us on Trip Advisor, even the negataive ones because it helps us to be better and provide our guests with a memorable experience."Sincerely,Randy K. GM
“Waterfront getaway”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited here recently and really enjoyed it. The service was very friendly, and the food was prompt and hot. The weather was perfect too.. Nice and breezy. I liked that they had cheap wine.. Ha!
My husband did have to go to the bar to get another Coke (no free refills... And it's $1.75 per can), but it wasn't a big deal to us.
Overall we really enjoyed our visit. Great place, whether you're on a budget or not!

“Ok..I guess”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I think the 3-13 bucks is a bit off. More like 8-13. Not a bad place but, for the money you could have eaten somewhere better. The view from the table was the best part.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere, great staff”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Laid back, great food, good value. Nice selection of Craft beers. Staff was was very prompt and very friendly.

Greenwich, Connecticut
“AWESOME...Great Place”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is GREAT..The bar and deck are on a second story deck(elevated assisted) Awesome views,simply great food...a GREAT PLACE TO SUCK A COUPLE DOWN! Dog Friendly ...GOOD Food...GREAT Views ...GREAT People ...HIGHLY RECOMENDED! Old KEYS STYLE

Visited May 2013
Brecksville, Ohio, United States
“Old Florida Experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our drive from Miami to Key West. Not easy to find as it is off the beaten path but well worth it! Picnic tables on the second level overlook the water capturing the old Florida feeling. Food was great - I had the bbq shrimp with rice and beans which were delicious. My husband had the blackened fish sandwich with fries - very good!! We shared the hush puppies, which to me is the mark of a great fish house, and they did not disappoint, as well as the key lime pie--delicious! Just an overall relaxing, come as you are place to sit back and enjoy fresh seafood and a few coronas. Kudos to the chef and the super staff!

• Visited May 2013