“We've tried the rest & just discovered the BEST :-)”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Upper Crust Pizza
Ranked #33 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having read the reviews we decided to try out Upper Crust Pizza and were not disappointed. We had meatballs & spaghetti for appetisers followed by Pizza for mains and shared a slice of Homemade Coconut Cheesecake for afters. The food was divine, service was speedy and personable, the Restuarant was spotless. I'm not sure how anyone could fault this Restuarant - we've been on the Keys for 2 weeks and can honestly say this is without a doubt the BEST Restuarant we've eaten in and trust me we've eaten in way too many ;-) The food is undoubtably cooked fresh to order and worth the wait - it makes such a pleasant change not to have your food handed to you 2mins after you've ordered it like so many other places. Starters & mains were piping hot - another delightful change :-) We even ordered an extra slice of coconut cheesecake to take home as it was scrumptious :-) This is the first review I've written on Trip Advisor and having read some of the negative reviews I felt it was important to do this... You only have to read the owners replies to the negative reviews to know that this family truly aim to provide Great Quality Food & Service & we're happy to Commend them for it as I'm sure lots more people will do.. Thanks a mill :-)

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My weeks end in the keys most of the time. Marathon is one of my family favorite key. I dont like domino's nor pizza hut since they have very spicy and unhealthy ingredients, and places are awful. Last weekend my family and I were craving for pizza and tried a Google search. This place came out at first, and decided to go. I must say I've been eating around for the last 6 years and haven't noticed this place at all. Business owners need to attract customers by putting signs. The place is very clean and smells different than other restaurants in the keys. The ambient was very nice too. We ordered 2 large pizzas, with cheese and onion. I was worried about the crust (I always order thin and crispy) but they have a unique crust which was awesome. The ingredients were light taste, which I love because I have a little girl. The owners were there all the time and very nice both. I'll definitely go again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Small, family owned pizza joint. Tasted like homemade crust and tomato sauce. This is what pizza is supposed to taste like. Hate to go back to eating chain pizzas.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A small restaurant with about 15 tables which means you are going to be treated very well. The Pizza was one of the best I have eaten anywhere. The restaurant is very clean inside. Service is great also.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We decided to try Upper Crust after reading the reviews on trip advisor and were glad we did! We ordered the chicken BBQ and also the White pizza. Both were wonderful and cooked perfectly. If you're in the mood for pizza....go here!