“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I agree, don't judge by outside appearance. I was hesitant to go in but was pleasantly surprised. The inside was nice and the staff very friendly. The pizza was delicious. You should definitely try if you are in the area. One of our favorite restaurants during our stay.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Not a very impressive facade and in fact my wife and son suggested we go somewhere else from the look of the place. However, the inside is elegantly simple and very clean. The staff (looked like owners) were very nice and attentive. The food was very good! We had a garden salad, personal vegetarian pizza and small carnivorous specialty pizza. Prices were very reasonable by Florida Keys standards. Overall we were very happy with our meal and service!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Being from New Jersey we are used to very good pizza and this was impressive and different...the deep dish kind of style threw me off at first but was very delicious and the management and service were attentive and personable...the salads were fantastic and the crust on the pizza was great! If you are looking for a change from seafood this is the place!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We just happened upon this pizza place while traveling on vacation from Key West back to Key Largo. Boy were we in for a surprise. My husband, my two daughters, and I all agree that it was the best pizza ever. We ordered a white pizza (and asked them to put some garlic on it because we love garlic). And we also ordered just a plain cheese pizza. Both were delicious. And the service there was exceptional. I told them I would go back and write a great review for trip advisor because everything was excellent. We got excited because we knew there was an upper crust pizza in Key Largo close to where we were staying, but luckily found out that they are not related in any way. What a disappointment it would have been to be expecting the great pizza we had here and it not have been the same. Definitely go try this place if you are near it!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

After being tired of seafood, my husband and I opted for pizza. Run by a nice family who provided good service. Pizza was delicious (we had the carnivorous) and my house salad was very fresh and good. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and hope to return if we are ever back in the Keys.