“Really Good”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Sebastian, Florida
“Really Good”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had lunch with friends because the boat captain recommended it, Everything was good and portions generous. The place is brand new and they're still working our the kinks, but staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Great lunch!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AuburnDad

Duck Key, Florida
“Very good”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Had the crab cakes and pulled pork sandwich. The crab cakes were outstanding and the pulled pork sandwich was pretty good. Very reasonable beer prices. Hope they do well, this is the third different restaurant at this location in the last three years.

“Food was very good!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I shared the jalapeño poppers and blackened mahi sandwich with fries. It was very good. In fact, we couldn't finish it all! We got there only about 30 minutes to closing...weren't rushed. Will go again while here.

Marathon, Florida
“Our neighborhood place!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Chesapeake is our new neighborhood restaurant/bar. We love that we can walk there for a meal, drinks and music. Jonathan always stops by and makes us feel welcome. Most of all the food is delicious!

1 Thank Slipawaycpl
Miami, Florida
“Satisfaction!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I adore The Chesapeake! I've had the pleasure of eating here many times, but not enough. My favorite appetizer is the crab dip, while my favorite entree is the shrimp scampi. I'm down in The Keys a lot, and my appetite is satisfied each time. At least two visits to The Chesapeake per visit to The Keys is a must!

• Visited May 2014