“Late Breakfast Lunch”

Ranked #34 of 100 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Whether you are vacationing in Marathon or on your way to or from Key West, no trip is complete without a stop at The Cracked Conch Cafe. We use only the freshest seafood and finest ingredients. Start out your meal with our legendary Conch Chowder. Try some of our truly legendary Conch Specialties -- Conch Parmesan, Conch Joseph or our Cracked Conch Platter. For the landlubbers, we offer Choice New York Strip Steak, Filet, Ribs and Chicken. And our fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads are always available. Don't forget to finish off your meal with Key Lime Pie! Located at Mile Marker 49.5, The Cracked Conch Cafe is the perfect place to stop, rest and grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. Relax on our tropical patio and breathe in that great ocean air as you enjoy our famous conch cooking. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As usual the Cracked Conch never disappoints
Casual awesome service
The food is seriously the best in the keys
8 of us everyone raving. We always add this to our trip
Thanks for always making us smile

Date of visit: September 2019
Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We can't thank you enough for all of your support! You can never go wrong with an order of the Cracked Conch. Thanks for always stopping by whenever you're in the area. Until next time!

Joseph, Owner

Write a reviewReviews (978)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went on the hunt for a local breakfast joint and this is it! They were busy on a Thursday morning but it all worked out.
Only two waitresses had the entire restaurant and the Flying Iguana but they were working it! Hubby had the Traditional eggs Benedict and I had The most amazing seafood omelette. Scallops, shrimp, conch and fish all cooked to perfection with a three cheese blend. Maybe the picture doesn’t do it justice bit my empty plate would have. The side of fresh fruit was really fresh fruit! Yummy

Date of visit: September 2019

Sounds like a great breakfast to me! Thanks for coming in to dine with us. There's nothing quite like a good omelette in the morning. I hope you'll come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hot eggs, not greasy, hot potatoes, hot toast, hot bacon, hot pancakes, hot coffee. All pretty darn good !

Date of visit: September 2019
Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Clifford, when everything is hot and fresh -- you know it's going to be good! I hope you'll join us again for breakfast soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

The conch eggs Benedict and the seafood omelet were a hit for us! I went back the next day to get some of the smoked fish dip to take home, and the waitress informed me I should just go get some at the grocery since I had a 6 hour drive. It’s smiling bobs brand made there in the keys, I appreciated the tip and the keeping it local vibe. We will come back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thanks for coming in to try us out! I'm glad to hear that we were worth coming back for a second time. I hope you traveled safely, and that the next time you're in the area -- you join us again!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Definitely our nr1 breakfast spot when staying in Marathon, the pancakes are amazing and also massive.

Had lunch a couple of times too, conch melt is delicious!

I didn't try anything except pancakes and conch melts because they were so good!!

Lovely relaxed atmosphere, great service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Thanks for always coming in to have some breakfast with us! Pancakes are a fan-favorite for sure. I hope you'll come visit us again soon.