“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Whether you are vacationing in Marathon or on your way to or from Key West, no trip is complete without a stop at The Cracked Conch Cafe. We use only the freshest seafood and finest ingredients. Start out your meal with our legendary Conch Chowder. Try some of our truly legendary Conch Specialties -- Conch Parmesan, Conch Joseph or our Cracked Conch Platter. For the landlubbers, we offer Choice New York Strip Steak, Filet, Ribs and Chicken. And our fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads are always available. Don't forget to finish off your meal with Key Lime Pie! Located at Mile Marker 49.5, The Cracked Conch Cafe is the perfect place to stop, rest and grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. Relax on our tropical patio and breathe in that great ocean air as you enjoy our famous conch cooking. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed May 30, 2017

The service was great and the food was delicious. I wanted to go back for dinner but we were short on time. Can't wait to return.

Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Shelly, thank you for sharing the love for our delicious food and our great customer service. It really means a lot, and I hope we see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I stop here every year to get cracked conch sandwiches and a slice of key lime pie. simple, authentic, and friendly staff. highly recommend!

Thank you so much for offering your recommendation, Crystal! It's great to hear the sandwiches, pie, and service have all made an impression, and I hope we'll see you again before long!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

This was our go to spot for lunch and desserts. We tried the freshly made hamburgers, Phil cheese steak, fresh red snapper and conch. The waitress greeted you promptly when you came in and served you right away. The food was served hot and tasty. The key lime pie is homemade and delicious. I would recommend this spot because all the food is great!

It's an honor to be your go-to spot, Darlene! It sounds like you ordered well -- the fresh red snapper and conch are major favorites around here, and of course, you can't go wrong with a burger or cheese steak. I'm glad you got a chance to try our homemade dessert as well. With that in mind, we sure hope to welcome you back to try even more with us next time you're in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Stopped by, the place was nearly empty. Asked for a beer, received a bottle, asked for a glass had to ask over again and again. Beer was warm, Had a hamburger which was terrible. Greasy. My brother-in-law ordered an individual pizza which was inedible. Will never go back.

Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Jane, I'm very sorry to hear you and your brother-in-law had such a disappointing experience with us. We take a lot of pride in the food we prepare, but I'm sorry your burger and pizza weren't to your taste this time. I hope someday you'll give us another shot to make this experience right for you.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Went for supper tonight as the reviews were so good. Hubby had CONCH chowder. It was really good. Then we both had salads and chicken parmigiana. Big portions. Chicken was really good. Spaghetti not so much. Found this little hole in the wall very pricey for what it is. The chicken parmigiana was $17 the conch chowder was $7. Without any drinks (tap water) our bill was 39.75. Ouch...

Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

I'm glad to hear you were a fan of our conch chowder and our chicken, although I'm sorry to hear the spaghetti was less impressive this time. We always want you to leave full and satisfied with a delicious meal, and I hope you'll give us another shot to show you the quality experience we're really all about.