“Great breakfast and friendly staff”
Review of Cracked Conch Cafe

Cracked Conch Cafe
Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Whether you are vacationing in Marathon or on your way to or from Key West, no trip is complete without a stop at The Cracked Conch Cafe. We use only the freshest seafood and finest ingredients. Start out your meal with our legendary Conch Chowder. Try some of our truly legendary Conch Specialties -- Conch Parmesan, Conch Joseph or our Cracked Conch Platter. For the landlubbers, we offer Choice New York Strip Steak, Filet, Ribs and Chicken. And our fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads are always available. Don't forget to finish off your meal with Key Lime Pie! Located at Mile Marker 49.5, The Cracked Conch Cafe is the perfect place to stop, rest and grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. Relax on our tropical patio and breathe in that great ocean air as you enjoy our famous conch cooking. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We had very good shrimp omelette and French toast. Pretty good coffee and staff were very friendly. Though would stay away from the grits.

Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a delicious meal with us. Thanks for sharing the love for our shrimp omelette and French toast. I hope we'll get to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

As a local and my first time eating here I can say that is was the best fried conch I have ever had.

Thanks for sharing the love for our delicious fried conch! It really means a lot to hear that you had a great first experience, and I hope to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a big group with 2 families together and went at lunch.

Rose took good care of us and got us in and out in 1 hr. We were in a hurry. Several people had conch, which was good.
The place was not very busy midweek about 1 pm.

The building is an old Royal Castle restaurant I believe. and vintage. Retro for sure. There is a covered patio out back where we ate; low key so people didn't stare at us when our kids were noisy.

Cost is "Beach Pricing", but not excessive for the area.

Daniel, I'm so glad to hear that you and your group had such a great meal with us. Thanks for sharing the love for our wonderful service from Rose, and our delicious food. I hope we'll get to have you all back again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

We stopped for dinner here because we wanted to try something new. The four of us tried four different ways of eating conch. If you like seafood, I would reccomend stopping here. The conch was fresh and very tasty. I don't think it matters how you order it, just pick your favorite way and you won't be dissappointed.

I'm so glad you were able to stop by for a delicious meal with us. Thanks for sharing the love for our conch dishes. It really means a lot to hear that you weren't disappointed in any dish, and I hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

One waitress and one bartender. Yet they were fast and very attentive to our table of 4. The food was wonderful and portions were giagantic. Conch parm was absolutely amazing!

Joseph D, Owner at Cracked Conch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Courtney, thanks for sharing the love for our efficient, attentive staff, as well as our delicious conch parm dish. It means a lot, and we hope to have you back again soon.