Sea Dell Motel
HIExpress.com
$189
$149
Groupon.com
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$168
Hyatt.com
$259
AscendHotels
$169
Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
$179
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssombrero beachkey westroom was cleantwo double bedsmicrowave and fridgeoverseas highwaycoffee makersmall roomold floridanice poolmiddle keyshome basebahia hondaair conditionerofficemilebridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had a hard time finding a place to stay and then i seen the Sea Dell Motel,, I walked in at 11pm and was greeted by the most friendly manager ever, she said her husband worked there also. This manager gave us a rate that was better than anywhere we stopped,, plus the place is extremely clean and well kept.
The bathrooms were fresh and clean the beds smelled fresh and were very clean. i felt very safe and loved the proximity to all the locations we visited.One of the owners came by and visited with me and my daughter, she was very nice and treated us like family.. I have never stayed in a better place and highly recommend this motel above any place in the keys.. trust me on this you will not be disappointed,, and I am a very critical person

Room Tip: Ask for the handy cap room on the end,, it is huge and very nice, has a kitchenette with fridge and the shower is to die for!!! you will love this motel ask for a good rate and you will get it,, I put my reputation on this place it is the best in the area
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kanndo_1999
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We don't usually stay in motels, but given the high cost of lodging in the Keys, we spent the night at the Sea Dell Motel (for $119 plus tax). Good location, it's near everything in Marathon. It is what it is: a small room with little more than a bed and a TV. The bathroom was extremely small, but the shower had nice pressure. The window in the room face the parking, so we kept it shut. The room was therefore pretty dark.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I grew up in Fl, on the treasure coast, and had never been to the keys before. On my recent vacation home I took a couple of days to visit them. I was looking for a place that was simple and well maintained with easy access to area attractions. The Sea Dell Motel is all of that! Lacy was very helpful at the front desk and provided me with a wealth of information on area restaurants and attractions. The Motel has been recently updated too. Its simple, old key west style is charming and unassuming. It is perfect for those who are looking for a no fuss, laid back trip. It's not glamorous, but it is very nice, well cared for, family place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Staff was nice and very informative re: surrounding places to eat, things to do. We stayed 2 nights in room 23, which is a more than adequate room. It is handicapped accessible and very large and comfortable with a microwave and fridge. There is a sitting area outside the main door and a picnic table in from of the sliding doors. The room was exceptionally clean, the beds nice and the air conditioner WORKED!! The pool was great and just across from our room. Marathon is central to the other islands and a good resting point for your daily activities. If ever I am in the area again I will stay here and hopefully in room 23!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank granniemoma_bird
Reviewed June 7, 2013

With the wide, wide array of motels lining the Overseas Highway we weren't sure what to expect. The style is very 50's from the sign, to the buildings to the rooms complete with rattan furniture but the room is pretty spacious, everything is clean and immaculate and after traveling quite a bit and always looking for great value accommodations, there are lots of outlets, the shower had hot water and great water pressure and for this amazing room rate, I was very, very pleased. As a huge plus, the front desk is friendly, helpful, has a whole bunch of brochures on activities and attractions, a binder of restaurant menus, there's a heated pool, fast wi-fi, and a one-washer, one-dryer laundry room for $1.50/load (big capacity) and they sell the detergent up front as well. Being in Marathon is perfect if you want to be smack dab in the middle of the Keys between Key Largo and Key West and so far, this area seems to be the least touristy as it has the main chains like McDonalds, IHOP, Kmart, etc...all concentrated here. Parking is easy and besides the decor, it was perfect for our needs. Breakfast isn't included but there's a restaurant right across the street and there are so many places so definitely not a big deal. Quiet, old-fashioned, clean, unbeatable location and great value. Would come back here most definitely.

Room Tip: There seem to only be a little more than 20 rooms and it's all single story. Numbered 1, 2, and so forth so I think each room is pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple