I went here yesterday with some firends and we were famished. we had heard good things about this place so we decided to tryit out. I thought the atmosphere was great. and every thing was going well until I bit down on something crunchy and hard. I Had to spit out my food and cough a few times to get it out of my throat. turns our it was a piece of GLASS that I had been chewing on. This was very scary for me... the waitress quicky got the manager who gave us our meals free but we had all lost our appitite by then. Maybe it was just me.. maybe i just have bad luck.. but it really ruined my night.