I just returned today from Tranquility and felt I had to write a review. My trip served two purposes and both were 100% amazing.
First, I went for my sister’s wedding which was unbelievable. She deserved the fairytale wedding and it was definitely fulfilled this weekend. The staff was amazing from the wedding planner on down the line. Everything fell into place and it was by far the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen with or without a family member. The view from the gazebo over the ocean with the breeze was something straight from a movie. We had roughly 50 people and there was plenty of room. The dinner was also unbelievably good.
Second, I went for a weekend of relaxation and fun. I spent a day at the adult pool which was very relaxing and peaceful as kids staying at the resort were at the other side at the family pool. I spent the rest of my time playing beach volleyball and nerf football with friends and a few other guests in the family pool. The pool was very roomy and shallow enough to allow for many different games or lying around in a raft.
The rooms and bathrooms were not the largest I have seen, but I did not spend hardly any time there. I stayed in a two bedroom on the beach and everything was very new and fresh feeling. The large flat screen was a nice feature in the living room as I got to check up on current events and weather before heading out for the day. We did use the fairly large kitchen area to both stock up on food and to cook a couple late night snacks.
I would go back in a heartbeat for a personal vacation and would highly recommend a wedding at this beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort located in Marathon Florida, the heart of the Florida Keys. Here you will find more than unrivaled peace and seclusion on your Florida Keys resort vacation, while overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Sink into serenity with one of our unique two or three bedroom beach houses. Our spacious Marathon Florida resort beach houses have 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 plus baths, gourmet kitchens, expansive porches overlooking the water, flat screen TVs, and handmade furniture, offering an idyllic Florida Keys resort experience nestled in a tropical oasis of calm and ease. Now you can also discover the addition of luxury single-level "Tropical Garden Guestrooms" which offer more intimate accommodations than the resort's larger beach houses. Enjoy all of the amenities of Tranquility Bay Resort with more affordable luxury in mind, and tropical garden views.Next, try award winning dining at Butterfly Cafe, a 2.5 acre white sand beach, world class fishing, diving, snorkeling and water sports, three tropical swimming pools, and our beachfront TJ's Tiki Bar, all framed by 12 acres of picturesque gardens. Located just 90 miles south of Miami and 45 miles north of historic Key West, Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort is easily reached by car or plane. Boasting delicious dining, Florida Keys' attractions, plus a nearby Championship 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, state parks with incredible beaches, protected waters for diving and some of the best sport fishing in the world, you can define your own paradise at our unique vacation destination in the Florida Keys. Find your center in the Middle Keys at Tranquility Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquility Bay Beach House Hotel Marathon
- Tranquility Bay Beach Resort
- Tranquility Bay Beach Hotel