WINNER WONDERLAND

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Very Educational Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

My first visit to the turtle hospital. What I liked most of all was the orientation at the beginning of the tour where they provide a very good discussion about the purpose of the hospital and the challenges that turtles are facing given their declining numbers and habitat. The tour then takes you to see turtles that they have rescued and those that are being rehabed for release as well as turtles who are too injured to be returned to the wild. Although heartbreaking at times, it was wonderful to see the efforts going on to save sea turtles.

Mentor, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“very interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I loved learning all about the turtles and how they get hurt and are found and taken care of. Since I work in the medical field I couldn't believe how they had their own ambulance, anesthesia, and even xray machine!

Visited February 2012
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Endangered Creatures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I, due to inclement weather went to this attraction today and learned a lot of information that we never knew about these wonderful endangered creatures. The relatively young tour guide knew what he was talking about and gave a wonderful presentation.

Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for kids and adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Tour starts with informative intro to turtles and the hospital. Our tour guide was very knowledgable. She knew every turtle's name and story. Well worth the time and money.

Saint James City, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thank you Turtle Hospital”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

All the work you all do is to be commended! We first visited there on our second trip to Marathon. I adopted Rebel, Bubble Butt and another for my nephew, but his name escapes me. Their educational tour is awesome. Whenever we come to Marathon we stop at the Turtle Hospital. I have several t-shirts and we stop so we can donate some dollars each time through. Keep up the good work!