We were booked in for 3 nights but only stayed 2. Basic doesn't cover it. There was rust along the bottom of the walls and fridge. The beds were the most uncomfortable we had slept in. No facilities for hanging clothes. Rusty air conditioning unit in window that rattled all night, and leaked. Bed linen and clothes felt damp. Requested plug for sink that was never supplied. If you want originality and dont mind staying in a hut then this is the place for you, pictures on website very misleading they must have been taken when newly refurbished (quite some time ago I think). Only saving grace was its friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon