Great little spot in a fun little town. Friendly staff and clean, inexpensive rooms will get my vote again! The 2 pools were great for the kids and the wife and I enjoyed a few beautiful wintertime sunsets from the point. Didn't have our boat with us this time but I wont make that mistake again. Plenty of dockage and thanks to the other guests who brought theirs and kept us in fish during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina