Average but clean. Remember you will be staying at a place built in 1952. Mike sure you make reservations with the location and not a booking service or travel agent. Make sure you call ahead several times to re-affirm your reservation and room requested. Make sure you check your room on arrival before you give them a credit card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon