We stayed in the larger home provided by Coconut Cay Resorts. It provided rooms for three couples. The house was in fairly good condition but needed some TLC. It was clean and provided clean towels and linens. The little cottages look nice from the outside. We took the kayacs out one day. Also you can take the local bus into Key West. Lots to do in the area and restaurants. The owners were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon