We took off for the weekend and had reservations already made for the Coconut Cay. The people who work there were wonderful and they were just like family. We will be returning there before the snowbirds return to relax and enjoy. The rooms where just right and comfortable. WIFI was avaliable but did not bring my computer....we went there to relax and get away...and it was very relaxing...So go and check them out, you'll love them and they'll tell you the best place to eat...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon