We had a large family gathering here this month. We stayed in a lot of the canal rooms and the big brown house down the road. I love the canal rooms.. we'd all meet out on the decks, early in the morning, and enjoy the birds. The free use of the kayaks, paddle boats, and bikes, was a great treat. The whole staff were courteous and friendly and all you have to do is ask for something and it's brought to you. The rooms were cleaned daily and it's great to see they're eco-minded about the sheets and towels. We'll definately be returning to the Coconut Cay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Cay Resort & Marina offering the comfort and charm of a Bahamian style resort, located on the scenic gulf side of Marathon, Florida. We are minutes away from Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, the Historic 7 Mile Bridge and Pigeon Key Historic Site, Museums of Crane Point Hammock, great snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing. Your senses will delight in our colorful motifs, shimmering palms and glorious year round sunshine. Your mind and body can relax in our 24/7 pools. Come and enjoy an island life style of total relaxation in our comfortably priced accommodations. It’s a tropical oasis in the heart of the Florida Keys. Come, SEA and play in our ocean, the way it used to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Cay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cay Resort And Marina
- Coconut Cay Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon