“Pretty good Thai”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have visited 4-5 times. It was always good. Never too busy and service always good. We would go back again. Usually about $50 for 2.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Well I have been going there for 5 years and have always enjoyed the food..until a few days ago when I was shocked to be told the price doubled and when I questioned why the price double a customer got up started shouting at me that I was a lair and he had never seen me there and wanted to pay for my meal so I would leave and never come back.. And every time I tried to defend myself he just shouted louder.. Finally I left in tears only after I paid my own meal.. So I will not be returning ever again..

2  Thank Hatetakara
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped there with the kids as they were clamouring for sushis. A lot of local guys and a familly atmosphere. Nothing fency but the sushis were okay and the staff friendly.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for light food fare rather late on a weeknight & were referred here by our deskclerk at Sea Dell motel. Showed up at 9 p.m. & staff were wonderful to make drink recommendations & service was good. Don't let older decor affect your impression because the food was the best Thai Payang & Masumura. Didn't rush us at all. Very accommodating.

1  Thank GeorgaLee
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had great thai food with efficient, friendly service. The food was flavorful, the vegetables were fresh and cooked just right. The tofu was firm and slightly chewy (how we like it). Highly recommend this restaurant!