“Great food”

Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Family owned and Operated Seafood/Meat market and Restaurant. We serve the freshest local seafood, burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Daily Specials; Beer & Wine. Mon.-Fri. 10-6:30 & Sat. 10-4
Carteret, New Jersey, USA
“Great food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great sea food,I had the grouper, it was the best I have ever had. They also had a great Octoberfest beer from Germany also have great homemade deserts.
They close early 6:00 pm

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Double Yummy”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

On our trip down to Marathon this time we ate here 4 times...We tried 2 other place...they can not compare.....The Octoberfest menu was awesome...The Bavarian Dolphin sandwich excellent...I also had the zucchini dolphin wrap...that was outstanding...We went fishing, caught some yellow tail snapper, they prepared it for us and gave us excellent service...A big thanks to Johnny...don't pass it up, try it, you'll like it......

• Visited October 2013
“Wish Octoberfest would never end!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The title of my review is because during the month of October, they do a German menu that is so good!! This place is right off of Overseas Highway so there is no view. There is inside & outside seating. There is also a small bar inside. They sell hand cut steaks and fresh seafood as well. I am not a big seafood fan so Octoberfest is what got me to go here. They are always busy and the service is always friendly and efficient. I wish I could say more about the regular menu, but I can only go by what the hubby says. He says its very good. Always fresh and a wide variety of options. I will probably do an updated review after we go back. But I would recommend this place to anyone. Why would it be so busy, daily, if they weren't putting out good food?

Houston, Texas
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This little restaurant had great service and good seafood. We had clams which were very tasty and the fried fish of the day - dolphin.

Marathon, Florida
“Best Fish Sandwich”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

By far one of my most favorite spots to grab a fresh fish sandwich in Marathon. Great fast service and it it is a small quaint spot.

• Visited May 2013