“Fun Place by the Water”

Keys Fisheries
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Home of the Lobster Reuben! Fresh local seafood and Tiki Raw Bar. Waterfront dining on the bay. Fish market featuring fresh local fish, Key West Pink Shrimp, Lobster, Stone Crabs, House made soups, Key lime pie. A favorite locals seafood restaurant and market. Also check out our charter boat row for great fishing with the best captains in the keys.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was our first place to eat in Marathon and it was enjoyable. We saw a pretty cool sunset from here and even were entertained by some tarpon swimming thru the dock area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

When I ordered the daily special of Scallops, I specifically asked, "Sea Scallops or Bay Scallops?" I was told "Bay Scallops of course!" Naturally, I got served Sea Scallops (Skate). Ordered Lobster Bisque--had no lobster in it. Ordered Clam Chowder---4 small chips of clam pieces in it. This place is the most over-rated fish restaurant I've ever been in. Needs an extreme make-over.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Opted out on the lobster rubin... Craved hogfish, got it soaked and I mean soaked in oil. 3 days later I could taste it. So ,so not that impressed this trip. Hubby said triple tail was good. Hey, wheres the tarpon?

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had heard great things about this restaurant so we made sure to stop in. First impression was how nice the sunset was going to be during dinner. The atmosphere was wonderful, lots of people laughing and drinking. Your order is called out based up the movie title you give them at the order window. However, I was quiet disappointed with the quality of food. I had shrimp and my husband had a hamburger. We had fried conch and calamari. the shrimp was ok nothing special and my husbands well cooked hamburger was pretty burned had to remake it. I was dying to try conch for the first time but was disappointed, All I tasted was the seasoned breading. The calamari was put onto a lettuce leaf. It was geasy. Yes I know its fried my it was greasy greasy and left a huge pile puddle of grease on the lettuce. I was just overall disappointed with the food. Great view and atmosphere but I wont return here on our next trip.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This small, unassuming fishery off a side road in Marathon definitely didn't disappoint. We stopped in because of a recommendation from a friend and I'm so glad we did! The fish was absolutely delicious. My lobster reuben was the best I've ever eaten. Even my husband, a non-fish eater, loved the food. He had a delicious blackened chicken sandwich and crispy fries. We were pleasantly surprised to find out they supply the fish for many Whole Foods Markets!
The view was delightful and even more fun was the system to pick up your food- by the name of your favorite drink. A must do in the keys- Can't wait to go back.