“Great lobster sandwich, good lunch stop”
Review of Keys Fisheries

Keys Fisheries
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home of the Lobster Reuben! Fresh local seafood and Tiki Raw Bar. Waterfront dining on the bay. Fish market featuring fresh local fish, Key West Pink Shrimp, Lobster, Stone Crabs, House made soups, Key lime pie. A favorite locals seafood restaurant and market. Also check out our charter boat row for great fishing with the best captains in the keys.
Sassenheim, The Netherlands
“Great lobster sandwich, good lunch stop”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stopped on the way from Key West to Miami, we had their famous Lobster Reuben sandwich and the Crab Cakes. Sandwich was tasty and very large, Crab Cakes where very good and had a nice sauce. Add a lovely deck above the water and its a very enjoyable stop!

• Visited April 2013

Harbor Bluffs, FL
“A Real Florida Seafood Restaurant, cheap & good!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

For many years we owned a timeshare at Knight's Key in Key Marathon.
The Keys Fisheries was always our favorite place to eat. Not fancy, you eat at outdoor picnic tables right on the water overlooking the gulf with spectacular sunsets. The food was always the freshest being caught daily. I enjoy the Ruben lobster roll. A Florida Lobster tail served on a hogie roll with sauerkraut, melted cheese and thousand island dressing. I believe this is the only restaurant that has one. One of my other favorite dishes is the fresh yellow tail snapper served in a wiskey cream sauce (yummy). You serve yourself tea and soft drinks from the drink bar or you can get a bottle of beer or margarita from the regular outdoor bar. The kids always like to throw some saltine crackers in the water and watch the fish from under the dock go crazy. Sometimes you can even see large tarpon swin=mming around the dock.

if you go there I promise you two things. One you will know you are in Florida and two, you will have the best seafood dinner you have ever eaten for the money.

• Visited July 2012
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Seafood delight...”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

It's a friendly fun place to get down and dirty with your seafood! Gr8 sunset watching too. They have seating in several locations. The bar/eating spot with the best sunset view is set high on stilts(piers) with lots of steps to get to it...we did notice a small outdoor elevator (on the side near the parking lot) that makes it accessible for everyone. Rock crabs (when in season) are priced right and plentiful, oysters on the half shell are as well... and the FRESH LOCAL tuna sashimi is simply AMAZING. Our friends ordered from the raw bar while I went downstairs and found a fresh sushi bar around the corner from the cooked food order window. While this was super busy the sushi bar wasn't. I had a fresh boat of the most amazing sushi, sashimi for $29.50...it was huge! I ordered the #1 Boat and then made substitutions, which they allowed me to do. So all my sashimi was tuna, and my sushi was exactly what I wanted. The salmon didn't look very fresh to me, which was disappointing and concerning, so I did not try it.... but the TUNA, just have the tuna! Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is casual and fun. The 2 nights we went, they had a guitar player/singer who was partly the reason we went back a 2nd night... the rock crabs, oysters, and tuna was the other reason. Not a bad table in the house... all outdoor patio style dining. When sunset rolls around, the bartender passes out an ounce of fruit punch w a kick... and makes a toast to the sunset. It's a lot of fun.

Visited May 2013
Miami
“Weird place, but pretty great”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I al ost want to call this place a dive, but it is in a beautiful spot. The food is greasy fish and chips style marina grub, but it is freaking great. My buddies and I always stop here when we are coming through Marathon. They get the lobster Reubens every time. I usually get a big mess of all the sides. Hush pups, fries, chips, sweet potato and key lime pie. I usually eat til I feel like I gonna explode. Anyhow, I love it. Especially the mean old lady who works the lunch shift. What a character.

• Visited April 2013
New Jersey
“Fun place to eat.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a good meal and got some beautiful sunset pictures the day we ate at Key Fisheries. We wanted to do the tiki bar for the sunset but had our grandson who is not yet 21 and was not aloud in the tiki bar.

Visited April 2013