“Good experience!”

Keys Fisheries
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Home of the Lobster Reuben! Fresh local seafood and Tiki Raw Bar. Waterfront dining on the bay. Fish market featuring fresh local fish, Key West Pink Shrimp, Lobster, Stone Crabs, House made soups, Key lime pie. A favorite locals seafood restaurant and market. Also check out our charter boat row for great fishing with the best captains in the keys.
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

As an island girl, I was expecting more of a grilled flavor to my grilled snapper. Too much seasoning which took away the fresh fish flavor. My daughter loved the crab cakes! Lady at the dessert and drink counter was great! Overall food and atmosphere was great! Great place watch the sunset!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,459)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had lunch here and I still haven't decided if I loved it or not. This is a great, casual spot on the water, with picnic tables and walk-up service. The people are friendly - and you have to give a cartoon character name for them to call "your name" when your food is ready (I like fun touches like that). Since they tout their lobster reuben, and I love lobster, I ordered that. While I'm glad I tried it, it was very heavy and I only ate half of it - gave the rest to my husband. Frankly, the lobster got lost in the other flavors - dressing, sauerkraut, cheese. My husband had the conch brat and found it boring and it made his stomach upset. But again, fun to try something new.
There is a little shop where they sell seafood (looked really good) and some Key West tourist food stuffs.
If we ever go back here I have a feeling I will be insisting we eat at Key Fisheries - I'd like to give it another try, but my husband wouldn't want to stop. We'll see who wins ;-)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I read many of the reviews for Keys Fisheries so we tried it tonight. This restaurant is over rated, you need to wait inline to order food, which can take forever. Get your food go upstairs to the bar and order drink from bartender with no personality...but, there is a bright side; stone crab claws $2.00 each....there are many better restaurants in Marathon.....

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had dinner at Key's Fisheries. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. One of us even had sushi which is offered at dinnertime. The seafood was fresh and the view was nice.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This place is nothing fancy but the grouper fish sandwich is excellent, the fries are great as well along with the coleslaw. You just cant beat this fish sandwich as far as i am concerned. The order taker wasnt so friendly but goes with the atmosphere. The lobster roll was great as well.