“Great Breakfast, all day!”
Review of Seven Mile Grill

Seven Mile Grill
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to the Grassy Key Outpost, but they stop serving breakfast at 11. So we came here and found they have breakfast all day! Great breakfast all day! Home fries here are some of the best I have eaten! Many different kinds of omelettes and pretty good Mimosas also! Great staff made the experience pleasurable! Thanks to them for saving us some breakfast!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

The best advise for eating anywhere in the Keys is check out the restroom first and understand the staff uses it too; its something I wish we had done prior to eating at the 7 mile grill. The women's restroom was a 1 seater with a slat door and no screens; it featured MANY signs that said 'ABSOLUTELY NO PAPER IN THE TOILET' and the only paper in the restroom was toilet paper. So what is one to do with the soiled toilet paper? They had a small garbage can for that.

The food was expensive and mostly crappy. Although, the pork souvlaki sandwich was passable.

1  Thank tktm
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Seated right away very friendly staff. Had crab cake appetizer that was good. I had the grouper, large portion, tasty. Wife had Mahi tacos she enjoyed very much. I had a good margarita, while wife enjoyed her blonde ale. Overall, nice dinner spot.

1  Thank Dean G
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Had a great breakfast looking over the marina. The service was awesome and the food was great. I wanted to get back here to try out lunch, but ran out of time. Great place!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We stopped here for breakfast based upon other reviews, but must say we were disappointed. The 7 Mile egg omelet was good, the potatoes were clearly pre-cooked or from the day before. I ordered pancakes with apples only to be informed after about 10 minutes they had no apples, so the waitress recommended the pancakes with cherries - we I got a can of cherries and it was a WHOLE can, at least of cherry pie filling dumped on top of my pancakes. The cherry pie filling took the warmth right out of the pancakes - not so good.... The views of the fisherman and fishing boats was the best part of this experience. We asked for refills for our ice tea and got none....