“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed April 29, 2017

This place was recommended by our hotel staff so we tried it for breakfast. I had the eggs Benedict and they were some of the best I've had. The fruit cup was excellent too. Our waitress Michelle made us feel right at home. Will go again for sure!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Near the north end of the 7-mile bridge (hence the name) this unpretentious-looking diner turned out to be a great find! Service was efficient and very friendly. The atmosphere is super casual. You're in the Keys.

The menu offered just about anything you would want. You can go for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We stopped in for lunch.

We had sandwiches, fries, and soft drinks. Everything was tastey. What we really wanted was their made-from-scratch key lime pie. So we made sure we saved room. It was the best I have had anywhere. The chef told us he makes about 30 at a time.

If you like authentic Greek food, they had several items to offer. Some of their staff is from Athens. Really Greek! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank OldSusanna
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Stopped in here for a quick lunch. Grouper and mahi sandwiches and wraps were enjoyed by our group. No disappointment here.

1  Thank WallandTNgal
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Cooked our catch! I have never had coleslaw that good! Great salad and other sides too! Support the small business owners!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Michele was our server. We had been on the road 19 hours. Our friend told us about the place. She had rave reviews and she hadn't been there since the additions. Michele was phenomenal with my son who has severe ADHD and hadn't had his medicine because we hadn't eaten yet. We were saving our tummies for this delish food. Boy, were we glad we did! I ordered the Gyro and my Granpa ordered the Blackened Grouper. The portions were outstanding. My son orders the Spiderman.
Our server was patient, kind, and understanding of my little guy who was off the charts. He made them laugh but he also couldn't sit still or make decisions well. She adjusted and gave us amazing service. I totally would and am recommending this place as A MUST for breakfast or lunch. If you wnt good food, good service, and a wonderful experience, come on down and check it out for yourselves.

1  Thank 920nicholasd