“Good food, fun place”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were looking for something different en route to Key West, and did a U-turn when we passed the Seven Mile Grill.

Good choice! We had conch fritters as a shared appetizer, conch chowder (it's New York, tomato-based style), and a conch wrap. All were excellent. The waitress, Michelle, was cheerful and gave good, quick service.

Our table under the awning on the south side was a good spot t sit watch t the world go by. There is seating on the front side, and indoor seating at the bar and a full room on the north side.

Not often mentioned in a restaurant review, but just as important as the food: the restroom. This one was immaculate.

We're looking forward to stopping here again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped there for a lite lunch while headed to key west. We had the conch chowder & conch fritters. Both the chowder & fritters were tasty and more than enough food at a great price. Will go back again when I'm headed to key west again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

A happenstance choice of luck!

The food was superb all around! I highly recommend the homemade balaclava. The gyros where authentic and my lobster bisque hit the spot! Michele is now one of my favorite servers - stop by and say hi to her while eating delectable Greek food!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stopped in this restaurant on my way to the Bahia Honda State Park. I was looking for a take away offering other options than the typical fast food menu.
This place was perfect, I almost regretted not to stay eat there. The menu offers a wide range of wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more healthy options such as salads. The waitress was very nice and packed everything carefully.
If you decide to have food in the restaurant, the place is nicely decorated. Eventhough you are along the overseas highway you don't feel like being at a service station at all !

Reviewed November 20, 2013

First time trying this place. The food was very good, the sunset was beautiful!!!! Wifi wasn't great though.